• anonymous_bot@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      10 months ago

Logitech I guess. There is the mousereview subreddit if you want to research some alternatives. Don’t know if there is a Lemmy community equivalent.

• Pxtl@lemmy.ca
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        10 months ago

I just tossed my fancy Logitech headset after only 3 years. My kid’s mouse was double clicking after less. And G Hub makes Razer’s software look like poetry.

I was a die hard Logitech fan since I was a kid. I bought shares.

Done with them.

• anonymous_bot@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          10 months ago

Don’t think Razer software will be that much better. After trying razor I am now on a g502 x lightspeed. I really hope these new switches address the double-clicking issues for good.

• Pxtl@lemmy.ca
            link
            fedilink
            English
            arrow-up
            ·
            10 months ago

Don’t think Razer software will be that much better. After trying razor I am now on a g502 x lightspeed. I really hope these new switches address the double-clicking issues for good.

Lol the g502x lightspeed is the last piece of Logitech hardware I own. About half the time on wake it gets stuck at 0.5fps. The other day a software/firmware bug made it stop reporting clicks and I had to reboot my PC. It’s good hardware but something is very wrong with either the firmware or G-Hub.

Why is all gamer equipment garbage?

• GreenMario@lemm.ee
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      10 months ago

That’s the model that the mouse wheel kept slipping.

Anything really I’m using some brand that has a ship as a logo that I got for like $5 clearance from Walmart that’s been pretty good. Not super fancy but has all 5 buttons and a button for quick change of sensitivity (which I’ve never got used to, I grew up on Ball nice, I have to remind myself that I got side buttons).

• BurnedOliveTree@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      10 months ago

I can recommend Keychron M3, it’s really a steal for its price. Been using it since the release day for Mac, Windows and Linux and I had zero issues