• alphadog@exploding-heads.com
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

I look for shows the same way I look for Lemmy instances to join: look for what the internet hates. So at the moment, that’s Yellowstone.

• Drugs@exploding-heads.com
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    1 year ago

While I don’t really like it myself, my wife is watching Entourage at the moment. You definitely couldn’t make that show today. Lots of sexy women, dudes dropping retard and fag all over the place. Always Sunny is a good one and I’m enjoying Silo at the moment. It’s diverse but doesn’t feel forced and they don’t mention it at all.

Personally I watch mainly docos and some trash reality. Hard to make them pozzed.

• ihatetroons@exploding-heads.com
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        edit-2
        1 year ago

There’s still a few good competitive reality shows. My favorites these days are Forged in Fire and Tough as Nails…

although haven’t been watching as much FiF lately and TaN unfortunately seems to be embracing the lgbt bullshit (IIRC there were two lesbos in last season… wasn’t a strong emphasis on it, but still irritates me that they have them on a family show). Love the show otherwise but if they add any trans, then I’m done with it… although considering their target audience, hopefully they’ll learn from budweiser’s stupidity and not go that far.

I could tolerate the “lgb” (but not “t”) folks as long as they keep 'em away from kiddos and quit trying to plaster them all over everything like they make up 50% of the population instead of the less than 8% that they actually do. Trans stuff tho… bad enough people mutilate themselves like that for attention and then suicide for even more. No need to glorify or even normalize that mental illness to kids