Maybe it’s just me but the swiping to up/downvote is incredibly frustrating to use. I find myself accidentally downvoting often. My other issue is that the votes don’t register immediately, so most of the time I can’t tell whether I didn’t swipe far enough or if it didn’t register yet and end up probably swiping 5 times before giving up.

Am I using it wrong? Are there plans to allow for buttons in the future?

Otherwise I am really digging the client. Would like it if the community name was highlighted in a different color when scrolling all too, but otherwise it’s great!

• WildlyCanadian@lemmy.ca
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    1 year ago

Buttons to replace the swiping gestures would make the app perfect for me honestly. Getting used to the gestures now, but I like me buttons.

Oh and I keep accidentally closing the app by hitting back when I’m on the search tab or the profile tab. Would be cool if back went to the homepage, and if there was a confirmation message to close the app like in RIF. There’s probably more important stuff to work on though so I’ll be patient and watch the progress :)

Cycled through a bunch of Lemmy apps before settling on this one. Great work! Particularly love the Material You integration so the app matches the rest of my Pixel nicely :)