Posting it myself today, hope everyone is doing well.

Have a good week-end!

• ekZepp@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    9 months ago

Tons of work in office this week (and more waiting me in next one). For now i’m chilling, tomorrow morning “weekend stuff” waits me.

• Dandroid@dandroid.app
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    9 months ago

I had one of those rare silver bullet moments at work today. Today is the final day to fix bugs for our next software release. A bunch of new bugs came in last night. I figured out that they were all caused by the same root cause. I was able to make a fix that fixed all the issues and also one other one that wasn’t even discovered yet.

I’m exhausted and overworked right now, but I should have a very light workload for the next two weeks now that the final (identified) bugs have been fixed.

• slazer2au@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    9 months ago

Pretty good, didn’t manage to adhere to read only Friday because of a P2 from a customer asking why a port was open on their firewall.

But the rest was good.

• Wild Bill@midwest.social
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    9 months ago

It’s been well, school on Fridays are usually chill. We read about Marxism today in social science/economics class, and last week we read about mercantilism and liberalism. So that was fun. I’m glad it’s the weekend now, I’ll be eating a bunch of spaghetti. And I have 2 days off next week, whoo-hoo!

• mqvisionary@lemmy.ml
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    9 months ago

Had a mishap with my computer and been at it all day, Had some delicious kebab to make up for the frustration. So I guess it was ok overall.