• barsoap@lemm.ee
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    9 months ago

2/3rd of those 20% are protest votes, and a full 10% want the party banned. Things are a wee bit more complicated than a single number which is basically asking whether Ossis are severely pissed.

• MonkeyKhan@feddit.de
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      9 months ago

People viewing Nazis as the lesser evil and willing to enable them are only moderately less worse than proper nazis and no less dangerous.

• barsoap@lemm.ee
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        edit-2
        9 months ago

Protest votes is not “lesser evil” but “the party/parties I like fucked up and I want to scare them straight”. Yes it’s misguided, yes it’s idiotic, but it would be wrong to dismiss those people as Nazis – they can be brought back quite easily. Also those are polls it would remain to be seen how many actually follow through.

• severien@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      9 months ago

Protest voters willing to vote far right is not really making things better. I don’t understand how people wanting to ban it are relevant…

• barsoap@lemm.ee
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        9 months ago

Its making things better in the “are people merely pissed idiots or are they actual Nazis” sense. It also means that Wagenknecht can siphon off a gigantic amount of those votes with her new Nazbol thing.