As you can see, the included extension cord collides with the chosen cpu cooler. The other end of the cable looks like this.

So I need a 1ft c13 to c14 cable with two angled connectors. Not sure if the c14 side should be angled up or right.

Anyone know where I’d buy such a specific cable?

• Chais@sh.itjust.worksOP
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 年前

Oh, I hadn’t considered that. It’s an internal cable (to connect the PSU located at the front to the power input at the back of the case) so I shouldn’t need a lot of strain relief. I’ll see what I can find for that endeavor.

• sandman2211@sh.itjust.works
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 年前

As long as you’re careful when you’re stripping the outside protective sheath and don’t cut thru the black or white insulation on the internal wires and don’t have any stray / frayed conductors sticking out after you screw everything to the terminals it’s going to be plenty safe. I usually try to make the first cut above the ground wire because it doesn’t matter if I slice into that one on accident. Making AC cords is a lot easier than terminating coax or cat-6, you just have to bear in mind that the consequences for screwing it up can be a lot higher.