I’m further along in the game and have an outpost set up where I can easily dump resources, along with production from other places providing all kinds of resources.

Thing is, what was I supposed to do with it all? I started making quite the tower of solid storage along with a good amount of resources, but 6 stories later, I shut down my mine and disabled the resources coming in from other planets because I got tired of trying to keep up with the intake. I still have more than I know what to do with and even if I start automated production of components, what do I do with that?

Am I missing something?

I mainly just want to dump all the resources from my ship and have most of the stuff when I’m building something (which I do).

Resource drop-off had been sketchy lately. It works sometimes, sometimes not (stuck in the output hopper). Any advice on that would be fantastic.

• Epicmulch@lemm.ee
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    9 months ago

I haven’t gotten it set up yet. But I thought it would be worth it to set up a fabricator to make components to sell. The components sell for a decent amount and if you can a couple out posts gathering materials and making components I bet you could make a ton of money pretty quickly.