• God@sh.itjust.works
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      1 year ago

kek idk, i tried to go in to check which of my fave subs were private and it was ded, and i remembered “ah right i was supposed to not go in today” and closed the app. this happened a few times. i use it more as a reminder not to visit.

reminder that most ppl leave in the first 3-5 seconds if a page doesn’t load fast enough, ppl have very short attention spans statistically. if it’s a “psyop” it’s a pretty bad one cuz they will lose a shitton of ad views this way.

• gloss@sh.itjust.works
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 year ago

5d chess friend, they’re operating on levels we can’t even comprehend. give me a few hours and I’ll think of some bullshit to explain it.

• God@sh.itjust.works
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          1 year ago

lmao

“they ate cyanide and threw their servers into a river, how’s that an ad campaign?”

“they wish their spirits to live on to be rich in the afterlife! people will consider them heroes and their families will be the wealthiest in the world! in fact, it was probably their family who made them do this, and also they’re probably not dead but in argentina running the Reddit Foundation to grab some condescention points to live well without paying taxes!”