I always have it open on my Android phone, and I actually even installed it as a PWA on my Windows 11 PC. I can snap it to the side and pull up my Lemmy feed anytime and get the same experience on phone and PC. I really appreciate your clearly highly skilled efforts and your admirable work ethic @aeharding@lemmy.world .

I’d encourage anyone that is using and enjoying the app with it’s rapid-fire updates and developer involvement to consider popping over to his Github sponsor page at https://github.com/sponsors/aeharding to buy this gentleman a cup of coffee or three. Hopefully we’re not wearing you out with all the ideas and requests and reports… it speaks to the level of engagement and enthusiasm you’re creating for your expanding user base. Thank you!

• Dick Justice@lemmy.worldOP
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

I’m pretty sure wefwef is just one person. I only saw aeharding on Github (but that was yesterday).

• Streetdog@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

Yes they are just one person I think. But the project has some pull requests by other parties as well, and I didn’t want not to give them credit for their contribution. They are all awesome.

It’s insane how fast these updates come tho.