Hello!!! I appear to be community banned by mistake. Could someone share the secret to contacting a mod?

Many thanks!!!

• fruitleatherpostcard@lemm.eeOP
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    9 months ago

Thank you for that info. Like I said. I’ve never had any interaction with the community except maybe upvoting posts.

I wonder if they are banning me for some perceived slight in another community.

Very ‘Reddit’ behaviour.

• loopy@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      9 months ago

I’m sorry I didn’t list a reason for the ban. It was your comment that “I had married someone who stayed hot and wasn’t a dominating bitch.” It didn’t seem appropriate for the community that has a pinned message about keeping the jokes appropriate enough for a kid.

It had nothing to do with any interaction on a different community. Ain’t nobody got time for that.

• loopy@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          edit-2
          9 months ago

Alright thanks for that. Sorry I did a ban without warning. Still figuring out the whole modding thing. I think I’ll need to get back to a desktop to see the unban option.

edit: Alright it shows on my end that you are now unbanned. Remember not to iron any four-leafed clovers (don’t press your luck!). Happy dad-ing out there.