I’m about to explode because of a person, one of the bosses at work, which is always ironic in a bad way, to tease, to feel superior. I’ve been obligated to suffer for a month, and now I feel like I explode. I do gym and meditate, but every week this person ruines everything. I’m afraid I ran out violently, I’m trapped because I don’t have an alternative, there’s only that job now and for next year, I wonder if my life is going to end like this, for a fight, fired and arrested, while the boss continues to enjoy and insult his employees…

• ZenGrammy@lemmy.worldM
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    9 months ago

I’m sorry you’re stuck in this situation for a while. Yoga and meditation are definitely a good start but I feel like adding either journaling your TRUE feelings about what is going on or talking with a therapist or trusted friend about the things you really need to get off your chest–because leaving all these things you feel you need to say unsaid is obviously making your life harder.

• banana_meccanica@feddit.itOP
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      9 months ago

Friends or therapist both hard to get, one requires money the other sympathy I never have. That’s why situations degenerate, it would be easier with so much money and extroversion.