& I’m doing pretty good! The wefwef app has done a great job of recreating the Apollo experience and has made it a lot easier to not want to go and download the Reddit app. The more active it gets here, the easier it’ll be. How are you guys doing so far? Have you found an App for Lemmy that you prefer the most yet?

• lukenamop@lemmy.world
    cake
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    1 year ago

I never used any Reddit app other than the official one but I wanted to check out Lemmy as an alternative and I’ve gotta say, I’m liking it a lot so far! I’m on wefwef as well and it’s a pretty good experience. I’ll probably start contributing to some of the communities I’m interested in to help them grow and hopefully the growth continues across the platform!

I’m also looking into hosting my own instance, I might work on getting that set up in the next couple weeks.

Only issue I’ve seen is that it’s been a little slow here and there, but I understand that it’s in the growing pains stage so I’m not too worried.

• Piemanding@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

When I used it it had video and image loading issues. After 1 video watched you could no longer watch any videos and after scrolling a through couple images those stopped loading altogether. It’s been a couple years since then so i hope it’s fixed,but after recent developments I am never using it to be sure.

• Piemanding@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      1 year ago

When I used it it had video and image loading issues. After 1 video watched you could no longer watch any videos and after scrolling a through couple images those stopped loading altogether. It’s been a couple years since then so i hope it’s fixed,but after recent developments I am never using it to be sure.