• SwedishFool@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      edit-2
      9 months ago

The rapist shouldn’t rape the woman, but for fucks sakes don’t pretend the woman is completely blameless for it. The rapist just wanted sex and if she hadn’t fought against it, it wouldn’t be rape

That’s you.

• PugJesus@kbin.social
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      9 months ago

What a fucking concept. Remember, Ukraine was the one that started the actual war,

Yeah, remember when Russian troops opened up the border with a handshake and a smile? Good times.

Fuck off.

• strawberrysocial@lemmy.world
      cake
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      9 months ago

So you think if one country wants to occupy another country, they should be allowed to without any resistance? How does that make any sense… would you be okay with some foreign country invading and occupying your homeland?

• derpgon@programming.dev
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      9 months ago

When one side doesn’t really want to negotiate (hint: it’s Russia), you have no choice.

Attack a sovereign country under the guise of denazification (with no proof), then demand they give up several thousand square kilometers of land?

If you don’t see the flaw in that logic, lemme make it easier for you: If I was your neighbor, and started digging in your garden looking for treasures, and you wouldn’t like it, and I demanded to either keep looking for it or that you give up a meter of your garden, you’d keep fighting aswell.

• madcaesar@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      9 months ago

🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😁😂😂😂

This has to be either a troll account, or the dumbest person alive posting.

• TheBlue22@lemmy.blahaj.zone
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      9 months ago

You know, I would refute your arguments, but I grew tired of arguing with trolls and tankies.

You can’t logic a retard out of an argument he didnt logic himself into.

Please move to ruzzia so you can be drafted and so we can all see you get droned in 4k

• Tammo-Korsai@kbin.social
      cake
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      9 months ago

I am not for Russia Germany here, because Russia Germany shouldn’t have did that shit, but for fuck’s sake, don’t pretend like Ukraine Poland is completely blameless for THE DEATH OF TONS OF PEOPLE INCLUDING CHILDREN.

This feels familiar, somehow.

Anyway, so let’s say Ukraine folds to Russian territorial demands; what happens next? What will stop Russia from repeating the process in the future? Appeasement doesn’t work. France and the UK demonstrated this in 1938 and it how made the Reich stronger and set the stage for the USSR to dominate eastern Europe.