Rolling coal is the practice of tampering with a vehicle’s emissions control system, causing it to spew black clouds of sooty exhaust.

• vivadanang@lemm.ee
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    9 months ago

Same here, giant jacked up white 4x4, the only thing missing was the trump flag. Othello neighborhood, obviously not a local.

• PeleSpirit@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      9 months ago

The one(s) I saw were all matte black, so we now know there are at least 2 of them. POS going to Othello? Again, so fucking stupid. I grew up in the Chicago area, I would love to see them try that crap in those neighborhoods, they wouldn’t have time to see what was coming. Seattle suburbanites really are spoiled and don’t how bad the consequences can be when they’re being shitty.

• vivadanang@lemm.ee
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        9 months ago

Haha I grew up (sometimes, moved a lot but fam was from) near where Comiskey park was, 33rd & Emerald.

Yeah, saw the white shitroller, lifted, big wheels, lots of bumperstickers @ othello & mlk last week revving at the intersection then rolling coal over people @ the light rail station. If I had an AT4 at that moment, I’d probably be in jail now.