Please, please, please, please, please vaccinated your dog. Please. I beg you. If you love them. If you care about them. For your dog’s own sake, please vaccinate them.

• IonAddis@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    9 months ago

Your very first line, followed by the block of text with no paragraph breaks, make it sound like you’re telling everyone your dog has rabies (the actual disease, not the vaccine for rabies).

Just a FYI, but might explain your downvotes if people didn’t read further than “rabies”.

• HubertManne@kbin.social
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      9 months ago

thanks. I tend to write casually so will write in context which is really bad for the internet as folks do tend to read or even only see some of the pieces. Im pretty sure this has caused a bunch of back and forths I have had where I keep on saying you are taking this one part and not looking at the whole converstaion. I love the federation but I have seen how often I can only see a subset of various areas. Ended up making a bunch of duplicate posts to one magazine because I could not see the posts I just had made. Later I saw them when logged out.