Over the last several weeks, according to my Screen Time, I roughly average 20hrs using Apollo weekly. Don’t judge me.

So far this week I have only used Apollo 18 minutes and used either Mlem or the webapp for individual instances for around 5 hours (and that’s not counting time that I have spent on desktop here which I don’t usually do for Reddit, Apollo was Reddit for me).

That said, I think that is thanks to how this community immediately came together and started working hard to build things up, and the amazing admins, like @ruud@lemmy.world for maintaining order and stability as the influx hit the servers. If this mass exodus had happen at any point in the last several years, I feel a lot of people would just wait it out or fractured across the web. But, thanks to Lemmy and Kbin being up at the right time for this to happen it has propelled the online communities into the next step in the grand internet experiment.

So, big thanks to everyone here making things happen and to the Lemmy OGs for taking us in, and admins for keeping a rough over our heads as we settle in.