• funkpandemic@lemmy.ca
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    9 months ago

If you’re complaining someone made a reference you didn’t understand it’s time to take a break from the Internet

• wombatula@lemm.ee
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      9 months ago

I was never at any point complaining, but sure you guys dogpile on me for not understanding your trash from the 2010s, sorry for not having an encyclopedic knowledge of every meme from the last decade lmao.

Y’all mofuckas need a better hobby than ganging on someone for not knowing some random reference.

• DeepFriedDresden@kbin.social
        cake
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        9 months ago

Man I hope you stretched before those mental gymnastics, wouldn’t want you to pull your victim complex muscle.

• Flying Squid@lemmy.worldM
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        9 months ago

I think this is more of a ‘why do you care so much about this’ situation for the rest of us.

• wombatula@lemm.ee
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          9 months ago

lmao I made a flippant comment and then got dogpiled by 20 people screaming at me over it, literally everything I have said has been on the back foot as I am pummeled by people mocking me and being angry because I dared not to care about Vine and didn’t recognize some dumb homophobic sounding reference.

But no I am the one that cares so much, not the people spamming all my comments and sending me angry DM because I dared to besmirch the name of a dead website.

• wombatula@lemm.ee
              link
              fedilink
              English
              arrow-up
              arrow-down
              ·
              9 months ago

YOU ARE STILL SPAMMING ME FFS

I am not “still talking about it” I am getting fucking mobbed for 9 hours straight by people screaming at me about it!

Are you this fucking dense?

• Flying Squid@lemmy.worldM
                link
                fedilink
                arrow-up
                arrow-down
                ·
                9 months ago

Replying to you two times is spamming you? And are you sure they’re screaming? Can you check decibel levels over the internet?

• DarkMFG@lemm.ee
                    link
                    fedilink
                    arrow-up
                    arrow-down
                    ·
                    9 months ago

The person who should get a life and touch grass is you. You’re spending wayyy too much time replying to everyone, and whining about getting dog piled when you’re just agitating everyone else.