• Smirk@sh.itjust.works
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    9 months ago

You have a strange idea of what “the loop” is.

And you have no idea, keep up.

Just say “all the time” if your memory is that bad mate.

• wombatula@lemm.ee
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      9 months ago

Holy shit stop, this is fucking insane how angry and pushy you gang of idiots are.

Find a better hobby than harassing randoms for not knowing what some homophobic reference from a dead website is.

• theangryseal@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        9 months ago

I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone beg this hard to be “dogpiled” while begging to not be “dogpiled”. Lol

Just stop replying.

• wombatula@lemm.ee
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          9 months ago

Holy fuck get a better hobby than harassing random people on the internet. How about I block you instead, for being toxic and joining in on the dogpile?

• Smirk@sh.itjust.works
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        9 months ago

It’s literally 30 seconds out my day, if it’s that hard to take, I think it’s pretty obvious it’s your issue here.

But by all means, keep everyone who’s shit on you in this thread, carry them round in your head, eating away at your psyche.

Jfc recognise when to bow out you clown lol.

• wombatula@lemm.ee
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          9 months ago

You’re literally relishing in the idea of causing someone emotional or mental distress?

Maybe I am a clown, but you are a god damn sociopath if this is what you enjoy, take a step back and read what you just wrote, you ENJOY causing PAIN to others. You’re a sadist and the only thoughts I am carrying on this thread are “wow that guy is disturbing, his life must be terrible if he actually enjoys this”.

I hope you get the help and happiness that you most clearly need, because this sort of behaviour is troubling and points to some very significant problems on your end.

• Smirk@sh.itjust.works
            link
            fedilink
            English
            arrow-up
            ·
            edit-2
            9 months ago

You replied to the wrong comment, and I reread what I put, nowhere did I say I enjoy causing pain to others, I’d advise you reread it…

Enjoy is a choice word, but you betrayed yourself when you said this “Ah yes Vine, definitely a relevant thing in 2023 that everyone references. Thanks for reminding me that Vine existed, I had actually forgotten.”

Everything you’ve received, you invited, and continue to do so.

But go ahead, keep us up there, popping into your thoughts when you think you’re happy, just to tell you this:

You missed a joke/reference, then got pissy. If this back and forth in this thread has caused you any turmoil, I’m sorry, but that’s completely on you mate.

It’s up to you to recognise that.

Take care bro, seems you have bigger problems than us.

X

• wombatula@lemm.ee
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          9 months ago

You are a toxic hateful douche who enjoys mocking and tormenting people.

• Smirk@sh.itjust.works
            link
            fedilink
            English
            arrow-up
            ·
            9 months ago

Enjoy is a choice word, but you betrayed yourself when you said this “Ah yes Vine, definitely a relevant thing in 2023 that everyone references. Thanks for reminding me that Vine existed, I had actually forgotten.”

Everything you’ve received, you invited, and continue to do so.

But go ahead, keep us up there, popping into your thoughts when you think you’re happy, just to tell you this:

You missed a joke/reference, then got pissy. If this back and forth in this thread has caused you any turmoil, I’m sorry, but that’s completely on you mate.

It’s up to you to recognise that.

Take care bro, seems you have bigger problems than us.

X