Hey folks. Got a pixel 7 pro, and it’s been alright, except suddenly, if I press the fingerprint sensor on the lock screen for just a split second, it makes the WHOLE SCREEN go full-brightness, with a green tinge. I know it’s always lit up the scanner area, which is all it lights up if I hold the sensor, but if I release it early it’s actually very uncomfortable. Any suggestions besides the obvious “don’t let go 5head”? Is this an android version bug, a hardware issue? Anyone else had this happen?

Edit: autocorrect

Edit 2:

• bigdog_00@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    9 months ago

I will say, my used Pixel 6 (GrapheneOS) has worked beautifully so far, with no hardware defects. If I had to complain, the speakers aren’t particularly loud, but I’ve had no hardware issues with it. I agree with other people, it sounds like it could be a bad motherboard? It would be interesting if you could post a video of the issue

• Ookami38@sh.itjust.worksOP
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      9 months ago

I’ll see what I can do about a video. The only thing I really have to record is… Well, my phone lol. I’ll borrow one at some point.

Can confirm as well, the speakers kinda blow on the pixel 7 pro, as well lol