• Iron Lynx@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      8 months ago

Last time I checked, that was half the point.

Whatever the case may be, it does look interesting though.

• SkyeStarfall@lemmy.blahaj.zone
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      8 months ago

It’s being designed and made by the same person

But also, difficulty is an interesting thing. Some people enjoy something less tedious and more straightforward, others really like to be bogged down and challenged. I’m sure the original space exploration will still thrive and become well-integrated with the dlc, with the dlc being a more “broad appeal” kinda thing.

• icdan@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        8 months ago

Not exactly? Yes Earendal is working on SA but they’re part of a team and was hired as a concept artist, whereas it’s basically it’s like 98% Earendel working on SE (iirc). Quite a difference there.

• newH0pe@feddit.de
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      8 months ago

Hell yeah! I love the idea of space exploration. But at some point it does get really tedious.

Also love all the QoL changes which will probably make their way to Space Exploration in the end.

• MooseBoys@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    8 months ago

It can happen that the platform collects too many asteroids or some recipe byproducts just accumulate too much. Here’s one simple feature that we love: You can dump items overboard with inserters.

Good to know we’ll be polluting space as well now.

• Drigo@sopuli.xyz
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      8 months ago

We didn’t care about pollution on Navius, I don’t think we’ll start caring now that we’re in space haha