Hello! The game in question is Battlefield 2042 for PC and its price is $10. I know it’s very little money but I really don’t have it right now because I don’t have a job and I doubt that someone I know will lend it to me, in fact I would have never made the post but the game deal ends on the 28th of this month and until the 31st my family gives me money, and no, I don’t think they will give it to me before, I already tried, and the worst thing is that it’s the first time the game goes down to that price, I doubt they will lower it that much again.

I’m sorry for the stupid post, I know it’s not really a priority, that’s precisely why I’m going to return the money.

In case someone is interested please send me a DM to reply with my Paypal account, I will update the post in case someone do it.

Edit: A user of great heart and very humble helped me with this, but he didn’t ask me for the money back, he just asked me to donate it back to someone when that person needs it, so I’ll be keeping an eye on the posts of this community as soon as I can donate!