So far my list includes Comcast, EA, and Nestle. Tell me yours, and I’ll help out.

• Vlixz@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    8 months ago

There was a very long investigation, pretty sure it hasn’t even concluded since they don’t have their license yet for their next test flight.

And why wouldn’t it count as a succes? You don’t see learning from design flaws as a succes? They clearly learned and iterated on the design

• pensa@kbin.social
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      8 months ago

If you read all the comments by givesomefucks you will see that they ignore context and make wild assumptions repeatedly. They are on the hate musk train and not addressing the topic.

You: SpaceX?
      givesomefuck: musk is terrible, musk blow up things, musk stole my girl/boyfriend
      You: Okay, but what I was asking was…
      givesomefucks: musk is the worst human ever, EVER!!!

Dude or lady is triggered. I get it musk is a douche of the highest order but givessomefucks has let it cause them to miss context and make wild assumptions. Sad really. I wish we could talk about things without whatever bullshit their on. My original question was only answered to the extent of musk is bad.

• intensely_human@lemm.ee
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        8 months ago

I just worry there could be GPT-4 instances here that’ve been instructed to make these conversations turn nasty