• Guru_Insights99@lemm.ee
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      edit-2
      8 months ago

Please do not promote the usage of illegal substances here on this platform. As the usage of them can lead to legal action, per the federal Marijuana Tax act of 1937 thereupon enforcing the disusage of the substance in 35 US states. Henceforth, I will have to report your post to the proper authorities.

Edit: Stop downdooting!! I am a lawyer!

• Ataraxia@sh.itjust.works
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        8 months ago

As a resident of a legal weed state I must report everyone for not supporting their government by imbibing in mery-jujuana.

• InfiniteWisdom@sh.itjust.works
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        8 months ago

I don’t know why you are getting downvoted, I for one 100% agree that the use of illegal substances should not be allowed. However, as a retaliation to your statement I would encourage the disusage of all illegal substances per-se. I will provide an upvote to counteract the copious amounts of downvotes you have now from uninformed Lemmy users. Good day to you sir.

• H3‎@lemmy.blahaj.zone
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          edit-2
          8 months ago

Illegal substances are not allowed by the very definition of the term. Discussions regarding these substances focus on whether or not their status of being illegal should be repealed or continued as an “allowed illegal substance” would be a paradox in a court of law.