If so, what can I do to improve?

• ihatetroons@exploding-heads.com
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    1 year ago

Have I let you down your ability to say mostly whatever you want on this instance

I’m probably a bit biased so maybe not who you’re looking for a response from but IMHO I don’t feel let down in the slightest.

I’m not really interested in dropping racial slurs and such… Happy to leave that kind of thing for poal. I probably wouldn’t even be as vocal against lgbt if it wasn’t for all the leftist propaganda related to that stuff (shoving it in people’s faces, kids education, etc). On the whole, I’d rather have more people fighting the good fight against woke bs. I don’t mind Dave Rubin too much. Same for anyone that wants to keep their private life private.

what can I do to improve?

Happy as things stand. But I guess maybe I’d ask that you reel me back from the edge if I ever get to the point where I’m saying/ shitposting something out of line (either in your guys eyes or that I myself would likely regret the next day).

Other than that, I’m happy EH exists and isn’t Yet Another Authoritarian Leftist Lemmy Instance (bc those seem to be a dime a dozen these days).