Hello everyone… First Lemmy post here… Found a bug that doesn’t let you go to the top at once by clicking the posts button. Is this a bug or a feature, and if it’s a bug, is it reproducible by you guys… if so… will put up an issue on the repo then…

• fergilicious@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    1 year ago

For us to help best, let me ask you some questions. Reason I ask is I have had no problems with the post button scrolling to top when clicking the button, other than when the iOS freezes up wefwef momentarily during a drag and starts to work again after not touching the screen for a moment.

1. Are you using wefwef.app from your mobile browser or have you taken the steps to put it on your Home Screen.

2. Have you attempted things like force closing and reopening and reattempting the post

3. When have you noticed it occurring (shortly after going back to feed after looking at a post; when app is opened again after minimizing.

These are the first steps I would recommend taking to figure out if there is any actual issue with wefwef or if it something else

link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 year ago

Ahhh ok. Cool cool, I mean it’s not cool but that’s really useful information as well as the video. ya I would be frustrated with that as well. I guess we’ll wait for other android/pc users to chime in, but you at least have one example in this post to link to in the report

• Eveos@lemmy.worldOP
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          1 year ago

Also is there any issue you also face with lack of info of icon badge of inbox if it’s whether from replies, messages or else …?

link
            fedilink
            English
            arrow-up
            ·
            1 year ago

If by inbox icon you’re referring to seeing a number relating to unread replies or dms I do see a number (when you posted replies it said 1)

If you are referring to an icon in the inbox page to tell you which response you received (reply, dm) I do not see any indicator there.

• Eveos@lemmy.worldOP
              link
              fedilink
              English
              arrow-up
              ·
              1 year ago

I meant the latter… Would add a feature request on the repo for that then