Hello everyone… First Lemmy post here… Found a bug that doesn’t let you go to the top at once by clicking the posts button. Is this a bug or a feature, and if it’s a bug, is it reproducible by you guys… if so… will put up an issue on the repo then…

• fergilicious@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

Ahhh ok. Cool cool, I mean it’s not cool but that’s really useful information as well as the video. ya I would be frustrated with that as well. I guess we’ll wait for other android/pc users to chime in, but you at least have one example in this post to link to in the report

• Eveos@lemmy.worldOP
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 year ago

Also is there any issue you also face with lack of info of icon badge of inbox if it’s whether from replies, messages or else …?

• fergilicious@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          1 year ago

If by inbox icon you’re referring to seeing a number relating to unread replies or dms I do see a number (when you posted replies it said 1)

If you are referring to an icon in the inbox page to tell you which response you received (reply, dm) I do not see any indicator there.

• Eveos@lemmy.worldOP
            link
            fedilink
            English
            arrow-up
            ·
            1 year ago

I meant the latter… Would add a feature request on the repo for that then