• ReakDuck@lemmy.ml
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    8 months ago

I don’t understand the idea of going away and never coming back.

Like, at a rave I just chilled and kinda slept while the acid trip started (30min in) and then that one girl just sat down and asked me if everything is ok.

Yes. (20sec pause) I am a bit tired.

I continued sleeping a bit as I didn’t care. She then suddenly asks for gum.

I stood up and searched for the gum as I actually discovered the same day gum in my jacket. Took one myself and gave her one. Also I did ask if its a methapher for other drugs or if she really wanted gum. Then I just sat there and did rest and enjoy the dreamscape geometry, waiting till I am not tired anymore.

Suddenly she asked if I can hold that place so noone sits there. And while she nearly went away she said for 10min.

I set up a timer as time is nothing I can feel. After 15min she never came back.

Was this some weird attempt to learn someone or weird way of escaping such situations?

• ReakDuck@lemmy.ml
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        edit-2
        7 months ago

I actually felt innerly satisfied. The rave started 3hours later as the car got stuck in the sand. We had lots of humans that could push and had a few ideas to give, and I just was the guy who wondered why noone counted to 3 and screamed “go” when we did push. While being kinda introverted, experiencing this little group morale was very satisfying as I ended up doing it. We could finally continue because the car got unstuck from the sand. It was satisfying and I had my inner peace for that day.

It was interesting to sleep or rest on acid. I definetly did enter hell once in a bad trip on acid a year ago. This trip was not near the hell. And I really learned to not give a fuck for such small details like the girl. But I do wonder why its a thing to say that they come back but just dont.