Everyone likes to look at the legends, but admiring what you have already is the key to happiness. This is my 6th gen Honda Accord, the first V6 model. It only puts out 160 WHP and 155 lb/ft of WTQ, but it has enough acceleration to put you back in your seat and is fast enough to pass everyone on the highway. Most importantly though, it’s mine.

What other “normal” cars do you think are under appreciated?

• seananigans@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

My car sure isn’t fast, but it’s so damned comfortable and easy to drive. Volkswagen Tiguan is an absolute treat to drive and since it isn’t too big it is suited to city, suburban, rural and cross country with my whole family. Best car I’ve ever had.

• trickstyle48@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

My dad had an R line that he let me borrow while he was away on holiday and man, if I had the money to purchase one I would

• TeckFire@lemmy.worldOP
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

I’ve driven a Tiguan before! Actually, I took my driver’s test in one haha

Yeah, they’re very smooth vehicles. I bet a road trip would be perfect in one of those!

• seananigans@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 year ago

Excellent road tripping car, wife and I took the Tig from Brisbane down to Sydney and back with the cat along even. Turned out really well, and we fit everything inside perfectly! Only had to fill twice per trip too so economy really isn’t bad.