Palestinian health authorities in Hamas-controlled Gaza said Israel struck a convoy of ambulances on Friday that was to leave al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza City and head to the south of the enclave to evacuate injured people.

• galloog1@lemmy.world
      cake
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      8 months ago

They are at war. This is not a limited fight. They are conducting a total war to eliminate the Hamas power structure. Hamas showed them that any inch they give them will be payed in blood. The lesson they learned last conflict is that conducting a limited war literally makes no difference in the information environment. They will lose anyways there so they are conducting a legal war to achieve actual change.

I think you will find that absolutely none of these actually of war crimes will be stuck to anyone because the evidence is scarce at best, just like last time. The records match the decisions which match the intelligence. As long as no actual war crimes are committed, Israel could care less what you think of them this time.

• TinyPizza@kbin.socialOP
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        8 months ago

You are invading, hence, you are responsible for your own actions. That’s life.

Nobody but you dropped the bomb, pulled the trigger, made the decision. Israel has agency. They’ve used it to commit murder and they will come to be known as murders for it.

• galloog1@lemmy.world
          cake
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          8 months ago

You already considered them this before the start of this conflict even in a limited war. They honestly don’t care about what you think. They want to change the calculus through the dismantling of Hamas so this can never happen again.

• TinyPizza@kbin.socialOP
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            arrow-down
            ·
            8 months ago

This slaughter guarantees it will never end. You are beyond reason and I hope you live to see the fruits of vengeance the seeds you plant now will come to bear. I don’t wish you or anyone harm, but when it inevitably comes, don’t you dare for a second excuse yourself from the knowledge that you helped further this cycle of misery upon the world. “let he who seeks revenge dig 2 graves”

• galloog1@lemmy.world
              cake
              link
              fedilink
              English
              arrow-up
              arrow-down
              ·
              8 months ago

I’ll ask again. Stop ignoring it and answer the question. What do you consider moral in war? I need to get you to be able to understand the difference between war and war crimes when it comes to morals. I will not allow you to continue to bounce around the topic.