• Sleepless One@lemmygrad.ml
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

…if something isn’t left-wing it deserves to be criticized…

Just because cucktin deserves to be criticized doesn’t mean your criticism isn’t shit.

• EuthanatosMurderhobo@lemmygrad.ml
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      edit-2
      1 year ago

There is some serious myopia going on with these trot related fragments of the Russian left(?) that say…liberal shit all the time… Anyway, they think they’ll catch some capitalist cooties by agreeing with anything at all that the government does, I guess.

• Отояна@lemmygrad.ml
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      edit-2
      1 year ago

Keep being angry /shrug I’m always here for a good criticism of Putin and clarification where I overstepped myself.

• Sleepless One@lemmygrad.ml
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        edit-2
        1 year ago

For starters, saying “Zelensky is a legitimate representative of nation, autonomy and sovereignty” is patently absurd. I could see a westerner buying into this shit because Zelensky love is astroturfed to all hell here and the average person in my part of the world benefits from the defeat of ruzzia, but I would expect ruzzianz like you to at least be aware of the euromaidan coup and shelling of the Donbass.

Second, even if we were to assume that ruzzia is the aggressor, not budging to requests to negotiations unless ruzzia returns Crimea is pursuing a goal that is not only incredibly unlikely to achieve, but one that will be paid for with more blood than Ukraine has left to bleed.