• steventhedev@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        8 months ago

So you believe they are using the hospitals as a cover story to kill all the people sheltering there?

• guriinii@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          8 months ago

I believe that if Israel wanted to get rid of Hamas and rescue the hostages they would have done it with minimal casualties. They’re using the Hamas are hiding amongst the people with western governments and media to make as an excuse. When they have very vocally stated their genocidal intent.

It’s incredibly dubious when they bomb literally everything. Were Hamas hiding in small fishing boats, in an equestrian center, in an olive grove, in bakeries, in UN schools? They’ve displaced 1.6 million people and according to Euro-Med human rights organisation killed 14,000 people.

And what about the Occupied West Bank are Hamas hiding there too?

None of this is legal or morally justifiable. It’s bunch of supremacist colonial settlers ethnically cleansing the land. An Israeli minister said today that Beirut is next. Bunch of racist fascists

• mriormro@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          8 months ago

I don’t know man, bombing hospitals filed with civilians isn’t really a good look as a nation.

• joenforcer@midwest.social
            link
            fedilink
            English
            arrow-up
            ·
            edit-2
            8 months ago

As of right now, nobody in a position of power is holding them accountable, and sadly, I doubt anyone will.

• barsoap@lemm.ee
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          8 months ago

“They” as in Isreal, no. “they” as in Kahanites, yes. Remember von Papen is currently Prime Minister, luckily they’ll be running against a wall next elections no matter what.