• Prouvaire@kbin.social
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    7 months ago
    • For All Mankind season 4 - along with House of the Dragon my favourite show currently in production
    • Downton Abbey New York season 2 - comfort food of sorts, populated with amazing theatre and musical theatre talent
    • New Frasier about the old Frasier Crane - still finding its feet, but it took the old Frasier about the younger Frasier Crane a year or so to do the same
    • Gen V - decent spin off
    • Loki season 2 - satisfying finale
    • The Creator - not as good as I was hoping it would be
  • maegul@lemmy.ml
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    7 months ago

For all mankind season 4.

Not if a shaky start I think. From some of the writing and plot ideas to the directing and acting, it feels like there’s something off with the show in the first two episodes. If it turned out there were some production issues I wouldn’t be surprised.

• IbnLemmy@feddit.uk
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    7 months ago

Union on BBC iplayer.

Really good documentary, 4 parts, that shows the history of the British Union. Focuses on identity.

Now I know why the Welsh, the Irish, the Scots, the English all hate each other!

• jcrabapple@infosec.pub
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    7 months ago

The Crown season 6. The Good Wife. The Great British Baking Show latest season. Quantum Leap. The Morning Show.

• yessikg@lemmy.blahaj.zone
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    7 months ago

Started Dicte, a Danish cop show, season was fantastic and I just started season 2. It’s available on PBS in the USA