I can wear a dress to work and nobody criticizes me. I’d be really sad if I had to wear pants all the time, they’re just not as comfortable. Let’s normalize pretty dresses for dudes!

• stringere@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    1 year ago

I have 4 kilts and wear them to work when I want to, almost as a dare to management so I can retire off a lawsuit. Utilikilts and Verillas have great kilts with pockets for workin’ men that like a pretty skirt.

• stringere@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 year ago

Oh, I’m definitely planning on testing the limits of my newfound freedom of speech through religious expression.

Considering founding a religion that bars wearing shirts and shoes in public buildings. Then we can have a splinter group that can ONLY enter buildings while armed, good luck getting those guys to court without violating their civil rights!

• pazukaza@lemmy.ml
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

It’s strange how seeing a man in a skirt or kilt feels so off. Like, my brain just fires an alert for some reason. It’s just a freaking piece of cloth, wtf.

We are so brainwashed.

• stringere@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 year ago

My neighbors got a kick out of seeing me doing yardwork in one. Until the novelty wore off, now it’s just normal to them.

It always like that but when it is, is nice.

• legenderic@feddit.ch
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

I wanted to buy one. Friend of mine intervened cause I’m not Scottish and It’d be cultural appropriation. It’s she right? Or is she left?