As requested, let’s be human and check in with each other.

How in the hell are you? What did the last week bring? What are you looking (or not looking ) forward to this week? Any rants or raves?

Discussion can be about ADHD or off-topic: This is your canvas, ladies!

As I am not a mod of this community, I do not have the capacity to pin this post. I plan on making a post on Sundays where we can check in throughout the week as needed.

Please let me know if there is a better way of doing this - any ideas are welcome :). Grateful to be a part of this community.

• mhmmm@feddit.de
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    7 months ago

This week as well as last week, I am still waiting for my diagnostic report to tell me if I have ADHD or not - the sessions were in September. The wait time has been announced, but I am still impatient, which is kinda fitting, I guess… While it is clear to me, my therapist and the diagnostician that I likely have some kind of neurodivergence, it’s not quite clear if ADHD is the ticket. Which also makes sense - if it was super-obvious, somebody would have noticed before my thirties, I hope. I guess I’ll know soon enough.

Either way, I still find the ADHD communities such as this one very, very relatable, so if it’s alright, I’ll just stay on even if I didn’t meet the diagnostic criteria. :)

• ickplant@lemmy.worldOPM
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      7 months ago

Please stay! I think there is so, so much stuff about neurodivergence we don’t know or understand yet. You know your brain is different, and if what we post resonates, then you definitely belong. I hope you get your report soon!