• masquenox@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      8 months ago

What did you think your little “human shield” dreck was really all about, Clyde?

It has never been anything other than a paper-thin justification for a white supremacist settler-colonialist state to perpetrate mass-murder on an “other” that has been marked for genocide.

Go read the testimonies of Yugolsav and Soviet partisans from WW2 - they will inform you what the use of actual human shields looks like, because the Zionist’s ideological cousins, the Nazis, loved using that trick.

Your attempt to paint Palestinian resistance to Israel as using “human shields” simply because of the obvious fact that Palestinian resistance… drumroll, please… exists amongst Palestinians is about as venally fucking white supremacist as it gets.

What does that make you, Clyde?

• Kusimulkku@lemm.ee
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        edit-2
        8 months ago

What did you think your little “human shield” dreck was really all about, Clyde?

I think it was about a non-combatant (or a group of non-combatants) who either volunteers or is forced to shield a legitimate military target in order to deter the enemy from attacking it.

Your attempt to paint Palestinian resistance to Israel as using “human shields” simply because of the obvious fact that Palestinian resistance… drumroll, please… exists amongst Palestinians is about as venally fucking white supremacist as it gets.

I don’t think anyone is painting all of their resistance as using human shields. But using human shields is one of their tactic, yes.

What does that make you, Clyde?

I’m sorry but you keep mentioning that name. Who the fuck is Clyde…?

• masquenox@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          8 months ago

I think it was about a non-combatant

Even the hasbara working at the shill farms must be quite surprised that their paper-thin propaganda could work this well on someone. Their “human shield” bullcrap is something meant to be used as a pretext to feed squeamish liberals in the west - not even people in the IDF is supposed to actually believe it.

But I guess in the “liberal west” white supremacism is just the gift that keeps on giving, isn’t it?

• masquenox@lemmy.world
              link
              fedilink
              arrow-up
              ·
              8 months ago

Jesus H. Fucking Christ… is anything penetrating through that right-wing brain-rot addled head of yours?

It is utterly impossible to use “human shields” against a GENOCIDAL state for the oh-so-fucking obvious reason that said GENOCIDAL state is GENOCIDAL and wouldn’t give a damn about (supposed) “human shields.”

You might just as well tell me that a Jewish guy in Auschwitz could use another Jewish guy in Auschwitz as a hostage to stay out of the gas chambers.

• masquenox@lemmy.world
                  link
                  fedilink
                  arrow-up
                  ·
                  8 months ago

Again.

It is utterly impossible to use “human shields” against a GENOCIDAL state for the oh-so-fucking obvious reason that said GENOCIDAL state is GENOCIDAL and wouldn’t give a damn about (supposed) “human shields.”

• Kusimulkku@lemm.ee
                    link
                    fedilink
                    arrow-up
                    ·
                    8 months ago

There’s just a small issue. We know they have and are still using the human shields.

It might be a stupid tactic but it’s not a good idea to bet against stupidity. And I don’t think it’s necessary that stupid. For Hamas, if the civilians give them cover then that’s good and if not, it looks bad for Israel. Sorta win-win, especially since they don’t really seem to care about those civilian lives.