• Fredselfish@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    8 months ago

Yep Obama did jackshit when Snowden came out under his administration and told us all that the US was spying on all Americans.

Fuck Democrats and Republicans are fine with this unconstitutional bullshit. Especially Biden who voted for the Patriot Act and the Iraq War.

• xenspidey@lemmy.zip
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      8 months ago

He even wrote the precursor to the Patriot act which it was based off of and bragged about it.

• GodlessCommie@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      8 months ago

Voted for the Patriot Act? That mother fucker wrote it. When he first wrote it during Reagan’s Presidency it was too far to the right for even Reagan.

link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          8 months ago

I’m betting you dont know half of what he’s done. If you did you would never consider casting a vote for him or his party that’s allowed it all to happen.

• June@lemm.ee
            link
            fedilink
            English
            arrow-up
            ·
            8 months ago

I’ll vote Biden because I know at the end of his term he’ll leave office.

I’ll take that over the uncertainty of trump who will surely be on the ballot. Not to mention, as a person whose just come out this year, I’m not confident I’d be safe under a trump presidency.

link
              fedilink
              English
              arrow-up
              arrow-down
              ·
              8 months ago

Pure hyperbole. As someone that’s been out for 38 years I can confideantly say your safety isn’t dependent on who’s in the WH.

• Fredselfish@lemmy.world
            link
            fedilink
            English
            arrow-up
            ·
            8 months ago

What’s my alternative? Only person on the ballot will be Trump. So if I want retain my right to vote Biden will be my only choice because we got to keep Trump out and all Republicans.

• RandoCalrandian@kbin.social
              link
              fedilink
              arrow-up
              arrow-down
              ·
              7 months ago

So, let me get this straight.

Given a choice between evil Pinocchio (this time with international strings!) and a violently orange water balloon filled to bursting with bull’s shit, you’d chose the wooden puppet to throw at the massive human rights abuse apparatus currently fucking everyone’s data up the ass?

Let me know how that goes for you.