• Fizz@lemmy.nz
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    7 months ago

You can be straight and think you’re beautiful. Most guys don’t want to be women they want to loved.

• thrawn@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      7 months ago

Yeah at first I thought this was a satirical take on toxic masculinity then it actually got astoundingly toxic

• Rhoeri@lemmy.ml
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    edit-2
    7 months ago

I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything posted on 4chan that had any value whatsoever. Seriously. I have more faith in the idea of monkeys with typewriters writing Shakespeare than I do any clown on 4chan saying anything of importance.

• jbk
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      7 months ago

I’ve seen some funny, definitely made up stories

• guyrocket@kbin.social
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        7 months ago

I get a laugh from most of the 4chan stuff I see posted here on lemmy/kbin. That is the main point of it, IMHO.

• Selmafudd@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    7 months ago

Honestly I wouldn’t mind experiencing a few orgasims as a female because that shit looks way more intense. But after I do that and feel up my new tits for a bit id be pretty keen to swap back.

• ShaunaTheDead@kbin.social
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      7 months ago

It feels very similar, but slightly less of an intense spike right at the start and definitely more prolonged. There’s still a spike but not overwhelmingly so. And then it slowly fades over 3-5 seconds but doesn’t quite go away. Afterwards there’s a warm pulsing sensation that keeps passing through the rest of your body for a couple of minutes which is extremely nice and relaxing.

I’ve always compared male orgasm to being kind of like a sneeze. Am extremely intense feeling but goes away almost immediately after. I haven’t thought of a very good analogy for a female orgasm, but maybe like getting into a hot tub. The intense heat at first is a lot but it feels really good, and then it slowly fades in intensity and then you’re left with relaxing warmth.

link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          7 months ago

Because I’m transgender and have personally experienced both. And yes, there is evidence to support the idea that transgender women experience the same type of orgasm as cisgender women. Here’s a long-term study into transgender orgasms: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0090429523000341

And here’s just the excerpt for the conclusion if you don’t want to read the whole article:

Our findings suggest that TW [transgender women] and TM [transgender men] experience considerable changes in several orgasm function domains after commencing GAHT [gender affirming hormone therapy]. For TW, many of these changes align with what cis-women describe for the same orgasm function domains. GAHT related changes are for the most part experienced positively by patients, and both TW and TM generally report improved overall orgasm quality and satisfaction.

• smackmyballsoff@lemmynsfw.com
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            ·
            7 months ago

This is interesting 🤔 admittedly I haven’t read the article yet but the excerpt seems to be stating that they have shared traits, but doesn’t say they’re exactly the same.

Basketballs share commonalities with footballs but it’s still a different story, just not sure I’d claim to have experienced both without having 100% experienced both.

Not insulting you or coming off with any malice that’s just my take, but I can see exactly where you’re coming from. TW orgasms are probably much, much more like CW orgasms than they are cis-man orgasms so I see where you’re coming from.

link
              fedilink
              arrow-up
              arrow-down
              ·
              7 months ago

They’re probably saying that because scientific conclusions usually err on the side of caution. Plus they’re using anecdotal evidence to make their claim which is known to be unreliable. However, there’s really no other way to gather data about this except asking people or maybe sticking them in an MRI machine while they achieve orgasm which would be awkward and expensive, so it’s kind of the best we’ve got.

They can then compare cisgender orgasm descriptions to transgender orgasm descriptions and see if they match up. And despite the shaky foundation of anecdotal evidence, this is a very long term study and they used a pretty large sample size (130 participants) so it should weed out any anomalies.

It’s certainly still possible that the participants are imagining or embellishing the results, but I think the people behind the study did the best they could to gather accurate data.

• stillitcomes@lemm.ee
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    7 months ago

This guy has never spoken to a gym rat or eboy LMAO. Lots of straight men love masculinity, love maintaining and enhancing their bodies, love their “corporeal existence” as he puts it.

• PeterPoopshit@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    7 months ago

If I woke up as a woman one day I’d get a camera and a mirror and take nude pictures all day for later “reference”. I’d be pissed if this were a permanent thing I could see it getting really old really quickly. It’s just not the same if I can’t use my penis while using my reference material.