• BigMoe@lemmy.zip
    cake
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    7 months ago

Many years ago Inworked at an Arby’s inside a food court. A man and woman came in, and she ordered a Jamocha shake while he got a free cup of water. They then went back into the mall.

About 20 minutes later they come back and he complains about a fly in his water. The assistant manager (I was just a cashier) said sorry and gave him a new cup of water.

“What are you going to do to make it up to me?” Seriously? It was free, we could give you 10 times what you paid and it’d still be $0. Plus, the fly probably came from you going out in the mall.They didn’t get their way so she asked for a refund on the shake and got that. Ridiculous if you ask me.

• lacarsi@lemmy.mlOP
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      edit-2
      7 months ago

People need to be studied by NASA. Something similar has happened to me. The difference was that I needed to scan a client’s document to insert it into the work system. Then I had to take a copy of the ID and attach it to the registration form. When he saw me taking the copy, he asked if I could take another one for him. As I was already doing it, I took the copy and gave it to him. After half an hour he came back swearing at me because, according to him, I’d handed him a copy of my ID that was dirty with poor water.