• Zaphod
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    11 months ago

(Verse 1) Ayy, I’m just a kitty in the hood, claw game on fleek, In my own cat world, playin’ hide and seek. Creepin’ through the shadows, silent like the night, When I see a mouse, it’s about to be a fight.

Litter box so fresh, so you know I’m clean, Reppin’ the hood, I’m the feline queen. On a velvet cushion, sippin’ on some milk, My fur so sleek, smoother than silk.

(Hook) Smoke it up, puff puff pass, Cattin’ around, in the high-class grass. It’s that catnip life, it’s our way, Living it up, the gangster stray.

(Verse 2) Moonlight vigil, eyes aglow, In the alleyways, where the whiskers flow. Tip-toe on the fences, under the starlit sky, Catnip rollin’, we flyin’ high.

Nine lives deep, in the game of prowlin’, When the dogs come barkin’, we just start howlin’. From the penthouse suites to the grimy bins, We the gangster cats, always win.

(Outro) So here’s to the night, and to the nip, Life of a cat, ain’t no trip. Smoke it up, puff puff pass, Living large, in the feline class.

-ChatGPT