• dangblingus@lemmy.dbzer0.com
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    7 months ago

Who are these conservatives that stopped being cunts? You can’t be a conservative and not a cunt. It’s baked into the ideology.

• John Richard@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      7 months ago

I’d beg to differ and say a lot more of them are assholes. Many of them are pretty self-aware, they just don’t care. You know that song Sweet Dreams?

Some of them want to use you Some of them want to get used by you Some of them want to abuse you Some of them want to be abused

A lot of conservatives just see struggling people as an opportunity. They think, in order to maintain wealth I need to make life harder on other people. They see black people getting locked up for marijuana possession and think, oh… that person will be on probation and be desperate for a job that I can pay minimum wage and treat them like garbage. They see forcing women to have babies that they can’t afford as people in poverty that they can take advantage of. If you think they do what they do cause they are merely stupid, then your more than likely going to end up a victim in their game.