Im curious as I usually use the site very occasionally to get certain electronic parts or order from PCBway like I just picked up some cheap but infinitely better than stock gps antennas for my LoRa T beams and im about to get a set of also still cheap but much better than stock 915mhz antennas but i kinda wanna throw some other projects or weird thing in the cart with it. It doesent have to be hobby electronics with soldering and all that but bonus points if it is.

• 12bitmisfit@sh.itjust.works
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    7 months ago

Pc atx 24 pin breakout board

Cheap esc for bldc ( but those yellow extra cheap ones have a tendency to burn up on high duty cycle loads )

Cheap bldc too, I use one plus a 3d printed fan + shroud to cool nvidia tesla gpus and another two to vent in/out garage door windows in summer

So many sensors

E ink screens plus esp32 or other mcu / sbc

Small touchscreens plus sbc for diy smart stuff

Cheap aluminum extrusion and fixings ( ryobi scroll saw is a relatively quiet and controlled way to deal with smaller stuff like 2020)

Cheap bms and mppt solar bois

Cheap rgb led stuff, I’m partial to the water proof silicone stuff, easy to pair with an esp32

A lot of tat is similarly priced on Amazon and the likes. Always worth a double check before defaulting to ali