• maketotaldestr0i@lemm.eeM
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    6 months ago

I’m open to suggestions. A lot of it will just be people i’ve known for long enough to know their quirks and dependability so i can get things started like that.

From what ive seen with communities that have any longevity they seem to converge upon similar process.

1.some type of contact like phone call/email/application figuring out if they seem sane and functional enough to have that basic interaction . this screens out some nuts and gets info for criminal background checks to make sure not convicted sex offenders or habitually violent danger.

1. visitation period usually under 2 weeks stay , part of this is because laws about short term stays mean you can kick them out whereas longer stays can require legal eviction even if there is no contract or rent exchanged legally you establish residence. So interact with them for the 2 weeks and have them automatically required to leave the property. evaluation by everyone in the community come to consensus for longer stay probationary period . This stage weeds out the impulsive perverts, drug addicts, alcoholics and some worse off mentally ill

2. probationary period These can be from 6 months to 2 years. Get consensus for full membership. This weeds out more of the adept cluster B personality disorders and degenerate free riders

Because there is so much convergence on that pattern i will just assume it is the best construct.

as for what the actual selection criteria are ,thats a whole other can of worms.