• tacosanonymous@lemm.ee
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    7 months ago

These antiquated institutions probably don’t count blowies, fingerblasting, etc either.

• surewhynotlem@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    7 months ago

The question is wrong. It should read

“Number of sexual partners people are willing to admit to on a form.”

• shalafi@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      edit-2
      7 months ago

I find it bizarre as well. 52-yo and 50+ for me. Just got married last Friday or that number would be growing. Turns out having all your teeth and hair and being non-fat is quite the deal to the middle-aged chicks.

But really, how does a man not just “ooops” into 7 or more partners in his entire life?!

• crystal@feddit.de
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        edit-2
        7 months ago

Many people only have sex with people they are in long term relationships with, and many people have fewer than seven long term relationships throughout their lives.

• Mrderisant@lemm.ee
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        7 months ago

Right? Like the only people I know who have numbers like those shown got married right out of high-school or are super religious

• Delphia@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      7 months ago

I was a niteclub bouncer for 10 years. Its a miracle my dick hasnt fallen off.

My time on the door of a gay club was one of the greatest times of my life. The regulars would bring their straight girl friends in after a breakup, they have fruity cocktails, dance with stupidly attractive men then aim them at me at the end of the night because they knew I was single.

Real MVPs each and every one of them.

• lledrtx@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    7 months ago

Can anyone help me understand the meme?

1. Is the meme saying that the number for men is higher because of gays? Would it be mathematically impossible for it to be different if only straight sex counted?

2. Or is the meme joking that gay people have way more partners than that?

• hefty4871@lemmy.ca
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      edit-2
      7 months ago

It’s #2, the meme is saying that gay men have more sexual partners than straight men.