• TallonMetroid@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    7 months ago

Quite frankly, I’m surprised that there’s only so few cases. Back when I was still Chair Force, pretty much all the TVs in common areas would be blaring nothing but FOX News constantly,

• AquaTofana@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      7 months ago

Fortunately it’s changed a ton since I’ve been in, and for the better. While we still have a lot of work to do, I came in when DADT was still a thing for context. I’ve been LOVING the direction we’ve been heading, and hope it keeps on trucking even when I’m done.

That being said, my last duty station was filled with a bunch of retiree civilians who ADORED Fox News. It was fucking INFURIATING to listen to that shit (and them bitching about politics) all day. It sucks too thinking of the impact that they could be having on all the younger Airmen if they’re still around.

• grue@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      edit-2
      7 months ago

Quite frankly, I’m alarmed at how many must be going unreported, especially when you consider that the most likely reason for them not to be reported would be if the traitorous sentiments were conveyed to a like-minded audience.