Welcome to the Melbourne Community Daily Discussion Thread.

• Llabyrinthine@aussie.zone
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    7 months ago

Wondering why I’ve been feeling so fatigued… Duh, just realised my iron intake has dropped quite a bit in the last month and I… somehow overlooked this glaringly obvious aspect. Plenty dumb I am sometimes.

Nice evening ride though I managed to make some of it look like amateur hour. Riding a different bike and the revs and I are sometimes not friends. Sometimes I can just feather the clutch and it’ll pull and sometimes it just drops into the never never. Not great when you crossing a road, but at least it was the slow area. Even if it took me part waddling and two tries since the bike didn’t roll. At least I encountered some forgiving people, unlike the person who 5 mins later did a u-turn right in front of me, right at a roundabout exit. Oh well, at least I can say it had good brakes.

The last two evenings have just been so lovely. Fish n chips yesterday evening and that amazing sky down at Williamstown. Even today it was just so… lovely. I just feel… Grateful.

Back to reality again tomorrow morning. However, ya Llab was a good one and when I got home today, cooked, smashed a load of washing + hung it and cleaned the shower before I left for the ride. (So lame how some chores make you feel like you’ve partially adulted.)

Sweet dreams all.