• boredtortoise@lemm.ee
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    7 months ago

It was more of a rhetorical question as you tried to shift your own thoughts to show up as a quote from someone else. And with that rhetorical method I demonstrated that it in fact wasn’t about me.

• SaakoPaahtaa@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      7 months ago

your own thoughts to show up as a quote from someone else

I was literally quoting you. You support transphobic ideologies, you are a transphobe. Simple as.

Very common for fascists to dodge responsibility for their comments though.

• boredtortoise@lemm.ee
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        7 months ago

Uh-huh. And we’ve demonstrated that what you’re describing is happening in your imagination as I have no comments which would indicate anything like that as my ideology.

‘Literally quoting’ would mean that the quoted words are something I’d had written somewhere which isn’t true.

And again you’re attacking an antifascist which is a problematic position for you to take.

Should we assume that your non-truths are deliberate lies and thus the phobic remarks are actually projection?

I do appreciate it if one would like to admit and fix their mistake.

• SaakoPaahtaa@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          7 months ago

what you’re describing is happening in your imagination

Just to be clear, I am the only one in this thread trying to keep the discussion anchored in reality instead of semantics.

Literally quoting’ would mean that the quoted words are something I’d had written somewhere which isn’t true.

This is like the fifth time fascists have demonstrated this on this comment chain alone. I only implied being a transphobe but in fact I never actually wrote it down :)

Should we assume that your non-truths are deliberate lies and thus the phobic remarks are actually projection?

Again, I am the only one here even showing sympathy towards the victims of communism.

• boredtortoise@lemm.ee
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            arrow-down
            ·
            7 months ago

And somehow you’re the only one who can see these things implied somewhere, while others can read the reality of this thread.

• boredtortoise@lemm.ee
                link
                fedilink
                arrow-up
                arrow-down
                ·
                7 months ago

So go get your support then instead of attacking antifascists alone. I see you’ve already been banned from communities from racism. Maybe you can find your supporters on the homma forum or tomorrow’s 612-attendees