Do you have a go to system for coffee in the morning, if so what is? What tools do you use? What do you want to change?

• lypticdna@feddit.uk
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

Wow, by comparison to some of these, I feel lazy on a morning (I am near useless until at least one coffee down). I typically grind (using a Bodum electric grinder) some beans the night before, tend to go for a darker roast for a nicer morning kick. Then, and this is the lazy kicker, I have pods I fill to drop in my Tassimo. I do tend to go for a stronger blend but less water (approx. half a mug).

Weekends I am happier to go for a slower drip blend as less of a rush. Much richer for sure.

• Mex@feddit.ukOPM
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

did you find a decent refillable tassimo pod? I was a tassimo user, but the clever dripper is so easy I found I wasn’t ever using it (but I didn’t have re-fillable pods)

• lypticdna@feddit.uk
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 year ago

I tried a few, some that don’t last and a metal one that gets ridiculously hot after use. I settled on one I found on Amazon here. I have a few of those kicking around and it is super easy, especially when I want to fire a few quick coffees out.