Let’s check in with each other.

What’s happening in your life? How did the week treat you? Wanna rant or rave about something? Need support?

Please talk about anything and everything under the sun!

• Mohkia@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    7 months ago

My week has been okay. Work has been a bit chaotic running around trying to fix problems. At least it wasn’t me that caused them this time and I was able to get brownie points for helping deal with it. My whole schedule was turned upside down and had to work a full week but I could use the extra money so I guess that is a win. I also found my security badge I lost last week for one of my accounts, so that was a relief.

I guess I’m just happy to have come out of this work week seemingly in a good place and that is a reason to celebrate. I’ve managed to take some steps towards figuring out passport and school related stuff too so it’s been a good week mostly. We’ll aside from the initial panic of not being able to find my badge. Literally saw it this morning randomly hiding in a box on top my dresser wedged in a corner. Not sure how it got there. I blame magic house elves. Anyways, it worked out as I needed it today so yay.

• ickplant@lemmy.worldOPM
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      7 months ago

That’s great to hear! Always nice when things fall into place, and i can definitely relate to the joy of finding something important you lost.

a reason to celebrate

How are you going to celebrate? I know I often say this, but then I don’t always follow through. I hope you do something nice for yourself this weekend, even if it’s something small. It sounds like you definitely earned it!