So im looking for things i can make or do that dont invole a compute ror my phone, i feel like i need to stop staring at a screen as much. i dont have money either and ive been wanting to go to craft fairs but im not sure what to make or how to not look at a screen as much.

also i have depression so i lack motivation to do anyhting, but i want to be motivated im just not sure where to start also i tend to repeat questions because in a werid way, that helps me learn, but it seems to annoy others.

• setsneedtofeed@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    1 year ago

I make tiny towns out of paper, and foam. Based on unfinished wood rounds and painted with craft paint. Very cheap but rewarding.

With the low cost, it’s low stress as even a failure only puts you out a few bucks.

Island town

Building Gaslands cars is similarly fun and cheap. Get some Hotwheels cars and glue junk to them to make Mad Max cars.

And for more free time outside. Hiking is cheap, and some sun (with sunscreen!) is good for you and your mood. Hat, water pack, cordless silicon earbuds and play something on your phone and walk. Seriously, sunlight is positive for helping with depression in a ton of ways.