When we go to Konsole main menu » Settings » Toolbars Shown and check or uncheck any option, where does it get stored?

I checked ~/.config/konsolerc and it was not stored there.

I actually toggled them and checked all files in my system that were changed at the same time I toggled them and I still could not find.

My ~/.local/share/kxmlgui5/konsole/ has no files in it, both on Arch and Void Linux. I also tried creating a partui.rc file as well as konsoleui.rc to see if it would get populated when changing which toolbars are shown and which aren’t but it did not work. My KDE Version is 5.27.10 on both distros.

• void_matrix@lemmy.kde.socialOP
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    10 months ago

That could be it as I don’t understand those bunch of characters on the status state value, but if I copy the whole konsolerc file and on a fresh install paste it back the toolbars keep visible even if I had set them to be hidden before backing the file up.

• 2xsaiko
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      10 months ago

Not for me. I don’t have a fresh install here right now, but if I move konsolerc and start Konsole, it comes up with the toolbars along with other default settings, if I move it back, the toolbars are gone again.

Here’s my konsolerc (trimmed out some settings):

[General]
      ConfigVersion=1

[KonsoleWindow]
      RememberWindowSize=false
      ShowMenuBarByDefault=false
      ShowWindowTitleOnTitleBar=true

[MainWindow]
      MenuBar=Disabled
      State=AAAA/wAAAAD9AAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPwCAAAAAvsAAAAcAFMAUwBIAE0AYQBuAGEAZwBlAHIARABvAGMAawAAAAAA/////wAAAQABAAAD+wAAACIAUQB1AGkAYwBrAEMAbwBtAG0AYQBuAGQAcwBEAG8AYwBrAAAAAAD/////AAABbgEAAAMAAAQ+AAAC1AAAAAQAAAAEAAAACAAAAAj8AAAAAQAAAAIAAAACAAAAFgBtAGEAaQBuAFQAbwBvAGwAQgBhAHIAAAAAAP////8AAAAAAAAAAAAAABwAcwBlAHMAcwBpAG8AbgBUAG8AbwBsAGIAYQByAAAAAAD/////AAAAAAAAAAA=
      StatusBar=Disabled
      ToolBarsMovable=Disabled